002. "Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religion destroys spirituality and governments destroy freedom"
003. 10 FACTS ABOUT SOCIETY THAT WE ODDLY ACCEPT AS NORMAL:
- We prioritize money and the economy over basics like air, water, food quality, our environment, and our communities.
- We utilize an economic trading system that facilitates the death of millions of people each year.
- We divide the world’s land into sections and then fight over who owns these sections.
- We call some people “soldiers” which makes it OK for them to kill other people.
- We torture and kill millions of animals every day needlessly for food, clothing, and experiments.
- We send children to school for their entire childhood to memorize facts and skills that they will rarely use.
- We impose financial pressures on parents, forcing them to miss out on vital stages of their child’s development.
- We have thousands of religions, each one believing that their God or god-story is the only true and unique version.
- Love and compassion, which promote life, are mocked as facile. Whereas war, which harms life, is seen as honorable.
- Anyone with a really useful invention can forcefully prevent others from using or modifying it.
004. Now I just hit you with a lot of information but I don't know, this somehow all just really spoke to me and made me think. I hope it will for you too! All the above quotes/info are from this site, which I highly suggest liking on Facebook, because when you are mindlessly scrolling through your news feed full of rubbish, it's surprisingly refreshing to read something real. Tell what you have thought after this post, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!