SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS 2017

Thursday, 27 July 2017


001. I've been home for all of two days and I'm already dreaming of being back down in Byron Bay running around the grassy hills, boogying to some killer tunes. My highlights of weekend were definitely Haim, King Gizzard, The XX,  Smith Street, Dope Lemon and Dunies (just to name a few from my hazy memory). Splendour in the Grass you didn't disappoint. I honestly don't have many words to say in this post, just wanted to share some photos from the weekend (that I certainly didn't take). Actions speak far louder than words, and if you haven't yet had the opportunity yet to experience the epic festival that is Splendour, you really have got to get onto that because just WOW. Wild, sweaty, hot, cold, crazy, hilarious, messy times. Just another page to add in the memory book that is this blog.

Lena x

Post a Comment

you've just made my day! thank-you for taking the time to comment x

Latest Instagrams

© Frockled. Design by Fearne.